Saturday, 9 June 2012

What I picked up in April/May

Hey everyone

With my wedding coming up I have been buying lots more beauty products than normal. I just want to try new things out and see what works the best, I'm doing my own make up and just want it to be perfect! Some bits are just bits I would normally pick up or have run out of. With that been said I have collected a lot of photos that are meant for haul posts but instead of doing different posts I am just going to put it all together into one.

Boots 3 for 2

Some more Boots 3 for 2

This was a Superdrug Haul

From Love Make Up website

House of Frasier and Pharmacy

A new Liz Earle Set as I'd run out

Debenhams when they had 10% off offer on

Mac stuff



Finally have my hands on it!!


As I said I wouldn't normally buy this much stuff. If you would like to know the price of anything just let me know.

Anyone else getting married this summer?

Danielle x

2 comments:

  1. Wow I'm so jealous! Thats a lot of beautiful make up! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, a lot of products to be envious of here!! :) xo

    ReplyDelete