Tuesday, 5 June 2012

Lush Haul


Hello everyone,

I hope everyone had a lovely weekend. Here in the UK we have had
 a super long weekend for the Queen's Diamond Jubilee. The weather has been awful but it didn't seem to stop Britain in celebrating.
We had a quiet weekend (on a spending ban until after the wedding) but it was lovely to have the hubby at home for 4 days instead of 2.

So as the title suggests this post is about a few bits I've picked up from Lush recently. Normally I just stick to bath and shower products but after getting a sample of one of the moisturisers I decided to pick up a few skin care bits too.


First Visit
  •  Vanilla Fountain Bath Bomb - £3.15 - Never spotted this one and can't believe I missed it, I am a massive lover of anything Vanilla smelling. It smells beautiful, a mix of creme brulee, vanilla custard and sherbet.
  •  Creamy Candy Bubble Bar - £2.45 - A sweet vanilla scented bubble bar.
  •  Trial Sized Charity Pot - £1.00 for 10g - I've been wanted to get one of these for a while as I think they are really handy to pop in your bag and as the whole amount goes to charity I feel like I'm doing my bit. The Charity Pot is a light body lotion with almond oil and coco butter.
  • Tester of Celestial face Moisturiser




Online Order

  •  Skin Drink Moisturiser - £11.50 for 45g - After trying out a tester of one of the face cream and been really impressed I decided I would pick this up as sometime I get dry patches on my face and thought this would be good to try. It's a rich face cream for dryer skin types.
  • Celestial Moisturiser - £11.50 for 45g - I was given a sample of this to try after speaking to one of the Lush ladies and explaining about my sore itchy eye lids, she said to give it a try. I loved it and it didn't irritate them at all. It's a beautiful light moisturiser for sensitive skins. I just had to buy the full size.
  • Eau Roma Water Toner - £7.00 for 250g - After hearing a lot about how good the Lush toners were I had to give them a try, especially since I'm coming to the end of my Liz Earle Instant Boost Skin Tonic (which is amaz by the way). I decided on the rose and lavender one as it's the one I had heard the most about. Have been loving my Caudalie Beauty Elixir so really like the idea of using another spritz toner.
Included in my online order were some Aquatic Tooty Tabs (RRP £3.50) to try which I thought was a lovely touch. Not too sure about them but am going to give them a try...I think! They are solid toothpaste and this type is earl grey, lime and jasmine flavoured which is what's putting me off trying them, I like my toothpaste minty but as they were free I'm happy to give them a try.

I also picked up some other bits but had used them before I took photos, sorry!


  •  Dream Cream - £10.75 for 240g -  My 3rd repurchase of this, is amazing for my sensitive and patched eczema skin. Smells so beautiful.
  •  
     
  •  The Comforter Bubble Bar - £4.15 -  This and the Dream cream are my fav ever Lush products. Have bought this every time I've been into lush as I just can't resist. It smells so delish, puts lots of pink bubbles in my bath and leaves my skin feeling silky soft, what more can you ask?

  •  Melting Marshmallow Bath Melt - £3.75 - If you love the Snow Fairy Shower Gel that comes out around Christmas time then you will love this as it has the same scent. I wasn't overally impressed as it didn't do much to the bath and also couldn't feel much difference to my skin. It does smell divine though.
Looking back at this I have bought a lot from Lush but I'd say this has been over the past 6-8 weeks.
What's your favourite Lush product? Any recommendations for me to try?

Danielle x :)
     

.



2 comments:

  1. Lovely Lush haul :) I think Lush hauls are my favourite kind of hauls! So pampering and special. Great choices! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lush are so amazing, I use to be in love with their hot milk bubble bars, but I think they've discontinued them now :( x

    ReplyDelete