Monday, 21 May 2012

NOTD–Essie Splash Of Grenadine



Hello lovely people. Today is just a quick Nail of The Day post. Last week a did a Essie haul post (link) which included some beautiful new Essie polishes I’d picked up. This is the first one I tried and wanted to show you how it looks on.
437054_l
This is Splash of Grenadine and is described by Essie as a playful magenta pink. I’d say it is a creamy pinky purple. It’s truly gorgeous.
DSCF3081
DSCF3079
This is the first Essie polish I have tried and I was not disappointed. The polish applied beautifully and has great lasting power, I’ve had this on a week and it’s still looking great.
Can’t wait to try the others out x Danielle Smile

8 comments:

  1. Color is gorgeous! I have always been an OPI fan but lately happily switched over to Essie.

    Found your blog through blog-hop, following you :)

    http://mui28.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love OPI too but same as you am loving Essie at the moment x

      Delete
  2. This is one of my fav Essie polishes of all time - love it but the application can a pain in a**!

    I am a new follower from bloghop so hello :) Drop by my blog if you get a chance :)
    http://superficialsydney.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. With the new thicker brush the spplication is great, try getting one from boots or superdrug with the new formulation and brush x

      Delete
  3. I love that color! I will try it out sometime!
    I found your blog through blog hop. Do you want to follow each other?

    kassicalife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's a cute polish color. btw, I'm having a 100+ Follower Urban Decay Giveaway! May 23rd is the last day to enter, so I hope you enter :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey :) found you on blog hop.
    Would you like to follow each other? :)

    yuliconversations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Nice post thanks for sharing. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back.

    Thanks!

    Angela
    angelabrooks741@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete