Tuesday, 15 May 2012

NOTD - Disco Biscuit

Hello Strangers, It's been been a week or two since my last post so I do apologise but I'm sure all you girls understand that sometimes little old life gets in the way. Hope everyone is well and been enjoying the past few days of sunshine we have had.

Today's post is a NOTD post. Back in March I picked up a couple of Butter London polishes (see post here.) One of those polishes was Disco Biscuit. Disco Biscuit is a hot pink with blue micro glitter particles. It applies quite sheer but can be build up with more coats if desired.





The polish is amazing and has definetly made it's way into my top 10 polishes after only one wear.
I know the pictures aren't fab but it's the best I could get with trying to show you the glitter particles sparkling through.

Butter London polishes retail at around £12, I get mine from here.

Danielle x

10 comments:

  1. first of all, WOW AT THE BOTTLE! i love the shape!!! ad its such a lush colour :O

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a very lovely shade! I'm not sure I'd ever pay £12 for a nail polish though! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know very expensive. I will only ever purchase these if it's a must have colour. x

      Delete
  3. ooh blue sparkles! such a cool colour combo :) xx
    maskedbeautyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The pics dont even do it justice either x

      Delete
  4. Amazing colour, I've been really thinking about spending the money :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you are going to invest in a Butter London polish I would definetly recommend this one. It's amazing x

      Delete
  5. Oooh my! This is beautiful! Thank you for sharing, lusting over a bottle for myself now!
    www.loula-belle.blogspot.com
    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wowwww! This is such a beautiful color, I would be starring at my nails all day long haha:)

    ReplyDelete