Saturday, 19 May 2012

Mac Haul

Hello everyone,

Now if you've been following my blog for a while you will know I'm getting married shortly ( 3 months). So over the past month or so my mind has been focused on buying the perfect wedding make up.
 I've spent ages deciding if I was going to do my own make up or have it done professionally but I have decided on doing my own so I've been buying lots of things to try out to see how they will look and if I should use them on my big day.

I saw a bridal makeup tutorial on YouTube using two eyeshadows from Mac and it looked so beautiful I knew I had to get them. I also picked up a lipstick and lipglass I've been lusting after for a while that may also come in handy on the day too.



So I got :
  •  Eyeshadow in Mulch
  •  Eyeshadow in Patina


  •  Lipstick in Viva Glam V


  • Lipglass in Cultured

So that's everything I picked up at Mac. I'm really looking forward to playing around with the eyeshadows and hoping I can create a really nice look with them.

Anyone got any bridal makeup tips?

Thanks Danielle x




4 comments:

  1. Love this post! Have decided to do my own make up at my wedding, think I want to go for an old Hollywood glamour look with red lips! I'll need to go for a little spree in debenhans soon to pick up some bits! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely choices :) After the big day you should do a post on all of your wedding make up! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou, yes I'm going to try putting up posts of my hen do and wedding make up x x

      Delete