Thursday, 3 May 2012

FOTD Using Maybelline 24hr Colour Tattoos

Not done a FOTD for a while so after experimenting with some of my new colour tattoos I took some pictures and decided to use them for a FOTD. Don't mind by eye brows I'm booked in for my HDs this week so they are a mess.

Base
  •  L'Oreal Lumi Magique Pure Light Primer
  •  Illamasqua Skin Base Foundation in shade 08
  •  Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer in 2 light
  •  Mac MSF Natural in Medium +
  •  2 True All Over Bronzer in shade 1
  •  Accessorise Merged Baked Blusher in Scandal



Eyes

  •  A la Carte Brow Ink in Taupe
  •  HD Brown Kit in Foxy using shade Ash Brown
  •  Gosh Defining Brow Gel
  •  Maybelline 24hr Colour Tattoos in Eternal Gold and On and On Bronze
  •  L'Oreal Super Liner Perfect Slim in Intense Black
  •  No7 Amazing Eyes Pencil in Black
  •  Rimmel Glay Eyes Day 2 Night Mascara in Black/Brown
  •  Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara in black


Lips

  •  Rimmel Lasting Finish 1000 Kisses Lip Tint and Balm in stay very berry
Hope you like. Loving the colour tattoos at the min, got 4 of them and so far my favourite in Permanent Taupe so may do a FOTD with that one the next time I use it.

Danielle x

4 comments:

  1. I bought some of these yesterday myself, after much persuasion from my friend. Going to be trying them myself tomorrow! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely look! I really need to buy the bronze on bronze colour tattoo! Just started following you :)

    Jess
    xxx

    http://sugar-and-sparkle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete