Tuesday, 24 April 2012

Review: Montagne Jeunesse Skin Heroes - Dry Skin Mask


Today's post is going to be a review on Montagne Jeunesse new Skin Hero's range.

I'm a massive Montagne Jeunesse fan so jumped at the chance to try out their new range. I was kindly sent the range to try out.

 This is a great new range that has 5 new products aimed at problem areas.



This is what Montagne Jeunesse say about their new range:
Are you having a skin problem? Do you need help? Do you always ask yourself ‘which mask shall I use for my Oily/Dry/Spot Prone/Blackheads or T-Zone Skin? Fear not our NEW Skin Hero Range has landed and are raring & ready to fight for your right to clear, healthy skin the natural way; it’s your weekly essential for healthy, gorgeous, problem free skin.

These are the products in the new Skin Hero's range:
  • Dry Skin Mask
  • De-clog Pores nose strips
  • Break Out Mask
  • Shine Control
  • T-Zone Peel Off


I have normal/dry skin most of the time and have found my skin has been very dry around the mouth area recently so thought the dry skin mask would be a great one to try out first.



What I love about this is that it is a 2 stage mask. The first stage is a
 think, creamy souffle mask enriched with Raspberries, Blueberries & Red Grapes that are high in anti-oxidants that protect & replenish. The second stage is a rehydrating serum containing crushed Blueberries & pulped Raspberries.

 After cleansing my face I applied the Ultra Moisturising mask and left on for around 20 minutes (I had a nice bath). The mask smelt really nice and fruity and felt so cool and refreshing on my face. Unlike other masks it didn't harden and crumble on my face and leave it feeling tight. It was really easy to remove with warm water. There was a generous amount in the sachet and could maybe stretch to two usages but I just loaded my face up and got rid of the excess.
Once my face was clean of the mask I applied the second stage Rehydrating Serum. This again smelt lovely but not as fruity as the mask. Again there was a fair amount of product and a little really does go a long way (I may have applied too much as it took a lot to massage into the skin). As this is a serum it can start off feeling a little greasy on the skin but the skin soon absorbs the serum and it didn't feel greasy at all.

With mask on
With serum on
 After using both the mask and the serum my skin felt amazing. It was so soft and smooth and felt lovely and refreshed. I couldn't stop touching my face afterwards, lol. I also noticed that the dry areas on my face were much improved and stayed that way.
I would definitely recommend this mask for anyone with normal/dry skin. , I will definitely be picking a few of these up. More than thumbs up from me.

 
Also Montagne Jeunesses products are are full of natural ingredients, which are gentle on the skin which is great if you suffer from sensitive skin like me! They’re also vegetarian friendly.

The New Montagne Jeunesse Skin Heroes range is now available in Asda supermarkets and are priced at just £1.49 per sachet which is brilliant value for money considering the quality of product you get. You can also get Montagne Jeunesse skin care products online at their website and postage is free if you spend £7.50. 

I will do another post on another product in the range soon, any requests?

Have you tried any of the Skin Hero's yet?

Danielle x

No comments:

Post a Comment