Wednesday, 4 April 2012

Lippy Wednesday - Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate shade 01

Hi everyone,

This weeks lipstick post is going to be on a Rimmel's Lasting Finish Lipstick. Kate Moss has her own line of 7 shades for the collection , the shade I have is 01. It's the only colour I have from the range at the moment but after trying this I may pick up some more.



I'll start with the packaging. It comes in a sleek black plastic tube and the cap is signed by Kate in red with a love heart. I like the packaging and think it looks fine, not cheap and keeps the product safe and clean.

Shade 01 is a true bold red. It is very opaque, applys really easily and is lovely and creamy on the lips. It has a slightly sheeny finish even without lipbalm worn with it. I got about 4 hours wear out of this which is great for me as nothing seems to last on my dry lips. With it been quite a drying formula I did pop a it of lip balm on before and after.

Colour pay off is brilliant. If you are looking for a great quality lipstick to achieve that perfect red lip look this spring/summer then this could be for you. I picked this up for £5.49 which I think is a bargain.


I had this on yesterday and felt amazing with it on. Really makes you feel a million dollars $$$$$. Hope you like.

Danielle x :)

14 comments:

  1. I got this a few months back and completely forgot about it till I jst read this I always reach for Russian Red but gonna give this a go its gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is really nice. Hope you have had it out x

      Delete
  2. I've had this ages and I love it, I've only wore it once though, haven't got the confidence to pulls this off, but it looks lovely on you! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hardly ever wear a red lip as Im not overly confident either but I really loved this on and really didnt mind going out in it. x

      Delete
  3. I have this one. I love it :) It really suits your lips! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful red! Nice blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow that red looks amazing!!x

    http://she-shops-alot.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow this look great :) Just to let you know I've given you an award ~ http://elicomplexchaos.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/blog-awards.html x~x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lippy colour is fab, I wish I had the confidence to pull off red ... one day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anyone can pull off a red lip, you will feel amazing once you get it right, brightens any dull day xx

      Delete