Sunday, 29 April 2012

Chit Chat and Some bits from Avon


Hello everyone, Hope all of you have had a lovely weekend. Mine's not been too bad. Saturday we went out to buy a new bed, picked out the perfect one and the mattress is soooo comfy but was gutted as can't get it delivered until the end of next week. I've not been sleeping well lately so I'm hoping this will help. Any other suggestions for help with sleeping?? After bed shopping me and my Mr and little man Oscar went to Pizza Hut and had a lovely meal, I'm boring and always order the regular Pan ham and mushroom with a salad bowl, so scrummy yummy so I never want to try anything different, anyone else like that and always order the same from places?

Our new bed x

Today (Sunday)  I've spend most of my day in bed as my back has been playing up. It's has given me chance to catch up on blogs and videos I've been behind on and also I've found some great blogs so it's all not been a waste.

Got a mini operation coming up on Friday so a bit nervous about that (I have to have it done every 9 months but the nerves never go away). I don't usually get nervous for hospital appointments, operations, etc as I'm so used to them but this particular operation I have to be awake for and it's very painful so I always dread it. I'll let you guys know how I get on afterwards but I'll be fine I'm sure. I've had it done before and it really helps me in my life so is well worth the pain. I'm sure non of you guys are that interested in this but as it's my space to talk and vent I felt like sharing lol.

My little boy started nursery school last week and has really loved it so I'm very happy about that. I haven't been happy about doing the school run in all this rain though! Hope it goes away soon.

Also wanted to share with you some bits I picked up out of the last Avon brochure. I love Avon, so affordable and are always on trend and up to date with the market products and shades. Plus you don't have to leave your house to shop which is a bonus.










Well I hope I haven't bored you all too much.
Anyone want to see a review on any of the products? Just let me know and I'll certainly do one.

Have a great week, Danielle x :)

2 comments:

  1. Ahh i love avon! Some great products! :)

    http://gigglesandmakeup.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm patiently waiting for a avon order to arrive! I'ne ordered their supershock mascara and gel liners

    xx

    p.s one of my boys is called Oscar what a great name lol! xx

    ReplyDelete