Hi everyone, hope all is well.
Well this post has been a long time coming as I picked this stuff up a few weeks ago and took pictures but never got around to putting the posts up so I have combined them and decided to put them up all in one go. I've bought loads more over past few weeks too so expect some more haul posts, oooopppsss spent far too much recently! My excuse is that it's my birthday tomorrow so they are all treats to my self.
As I've had the stuff for a while I can write a few little bits about the products as I've had time to test them out and see what I think.
So first it's some bits I picked up from Boots, they had the 3 for 2 offer on make up and accessories and I also had 2 x £5 off No 7 vouchers so I didn't feel too bad after I'd finished, lol!
- I finally picked up a Tangle Teezer. How have I lived without this in my life. It is amazing and I will never be without one again. Typical for me I picked it up in the pink shade.
- Maybelline Colour Tattoo 24hr for eyes in Permanent Taupe - A gel cream eyeshadow. Love the formula and also love this shade. Can be blended for a more subtle everyday look or build up for a more dramatic smoky look. Really want to pick this up in the golden shade.
- L'Oreal Rouge Caresse Lipstick in 06 Aphrodite Scarlet - Love these lipsticks so lovely and glossy. This is a lovely bright red colour. I also have the shade 07 Cheeky Magenta and love that also.
- MaXfactors Max Effect Mini Nail Polish in Fantasy Fire - Had to pick this up after seeing all thy hype about it and am glad I did. I've had this on my toe nails for the past week and its so beautiful.
- YSL's Forever Youth Liberator Eye Creme - I've not tried this yet so can't comment on the cream it's self. This was a impulse purchase and after costing me £40 I'm kind of regretting buying it. I haven't used it as yet as my eczema on my eyes is really bad so I don't want to use anything new that might irritate it. I hope when I do start using it I love it and don't regret buying it.
- No 7 Stay Perfect Nail Colour in Totally Teal - Not had chance to wear this but as I don't have many greens in my collection I saw this and thought it would be a good green to have.
- No 7 Amazing Eye Pencil in Black - Picked this up with a £5 off voucher. I didn't have a good black pencil liner and wanted one to use on my waterline. This works fine and am happy with it as it only cost me £2.
- Select Moisture Cover Concealer in NW20 - I got this as I've been suffering with dry skin on my face and under and around my eyes and my foundation and concealer have been sticking to this and making it look really awful and I thought this would help. To be honest it works just as well as my Studio Fix concealer so I wish I'd not picked it up.
- Cremesheen Lipstick in Creme Cup - This colour does nothing for me and haven't been able to wear it. Going to try and sell it I think. Anyone interested, only swatched once?
Not really feeling Mac at the moment as I just find their prices are too much for the products. I'm finding I'm less and less looking to purchase from them and looking else where. It may be a phase but I'll keep you up to date, lol.
Lastly I picked up some bits from the Body Shop. I was only looking for a scrub but they had 3 for 2 on skincare and makeup so I couldn't resist and picked up 3 things.
- Vitamin C Microdermabration scrub - I was advised by one of the women in the shop to get this as I have noticed I've been getting blackheads on my nose and on my chin. She said this would help with this so I thought I'd give it a try. I haven't had much chance to try it out as as I said previously my eczema on my eyes has flared up so am using minimum products until it goes.
- Vitamin E Moisture Serum - Really like this. I've been using this before my moisturiser on a night and it has really helped keep my face moisturised longer.
- Aloe Eye Defence - I got this to try and prevent my eyes from becoming sore and itchy and help them feel nice and refreshed. Again with my eyes been poorly I've not used it.
Anyone tried any of these new products I've picked up and what did you think to them? Anyone else suffer from eczema on the eyelids? How do you treat it. It's really upsetting me to be honest, I get married in 4 months and am really worried it wont go before then. It's so red, dry and sore. I can't put make up on it and am just sick of looking like crap! Sorry rant over.
Hope everyone enjoys whats left of the weekend, Danielle x :)