Monday, 23 April 2012

Birthday bits and pieces


Hello everyone,

Sorry I've been a bit quiet over that past week but it's been my birthday and my little boys first week of big school so I've been so busy and just haven't had the time to write up any of my posts.

So like I said it's been my birthday, I was 25 on 16th April. I had a lovely day, I went for lunch at TGI Fridays with my family and then had a quiet afternoon/evening at home. On the Wednesday my girlie friends took me to the cinema and we watched Titanic in 3D, I loved it. Almost cried at the end but managed to hold it together.

Here are a few bits I got
Blueberry Muffin
Yankee Candle
Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara in Black


Vanilla Cupcake Yankee Candle

Primark Orange & Mango Candle




Yummy Chocolate

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
New Storage
drawers for
make up

 
I also got a massage chair and knife set and some lovely flowers. Really happy with all my prezzies and as always got spoilt.
 
All the candles smell gorgeous, I've currently got the Blueberry Muffin one burning and I could just eat it as it smells so lovely.
 
Feel a lot more organised with my new storage drawers. Using more products that I'd forgot I even had as they are easier to get to now.
 
So that's my birthday post.
 
See ya x Danielle x :)

4 comments:

  1. Hope you had a good day! :)

    gglesandmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pressies :)I hope you had a good day. I need to smell that Blueberry muffin Yankee, sounds amazing !x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. It really does smell amazing x

      Delete