Monday, 26 March 2012

Super Superdrug

Hi all.

Just want to say a big hello to all new and old followers. I've jumped up a bit on followers over past 2 weeks to wanted to say a big hello to you all.

So this post is just a quick haul one. I picked these up on 7th March but have been so busy with getting settled back into work and organising kiddies parties, hen do and wedding that I forgot about it, oooppps. So here it is, here's what I got:



  •  L'Oreal Paris Super Liner Perfect Slim in Intense Black - Free as 3 for 2 on L'Oreal
  •  L'Oreal Falsh Lash Telescopic Mascara in Magnetic Black - £10.99

  •  Rimmel Glam'Eyes Day2Night Mascara in black - £7.99

  •  Barry M Nail Paint in Berry Ice Cream 308 - £2.99


  •  L'Oreal Colour Infallible Eyeshadow in 015 Flashback Silver - £6.99


  •  Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick in 210 Coral Gold - Free as 3 for 2 on Rimmel

  •   Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick in Latino - £6.29 





I got a bit carried away and didn't need all this but somehow persuaded myself that with the 3 for 2 offers it was OK, lol.

I will be doing product reviews on some of the items purchased. I have loads of things I'm trying out at the mo so some review posts should be up soon.

Danielle x :)

15 comments:

  1. The Rimmel Lippie in 'Coral In Gold' is a gorgeous shade,I have it and love it! :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I havent had chance to wear it yet as I've bought so many new lip products recently but really looking forward to wearing it, looks lovely x

      Delete
  2. I'm exactly the same, whenever I see a 3 for 2 I instantly think I'm getting a bargain so I just go crazy! lol

    If you havent already do enter my GIVEAWAY! :-)
    http://thesecretblogger-2011.blogspot.co.uk/2012/03/giveaway-time.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 3 for 2 are dangerous for me, I spend far more than I would but I just never learn, lol x

      Delete
  3. I loooove Barry M berry icecream :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've got it on at the mo and am loving it x Barry M Nail Polishes are so cheap but brilliant quality, my favs x

      Delete
  4. I've got the Rimmel Latino Lipstick, absolutely love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's one of my favs at the mo. Love the formulation of this lipstick too, great for my dry lips x

      Delete
  5. 3 for 2's were made for Beauty Bloggers so it's all ok ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them but my bank balance doesnt, lol x

      Delete
  6. It's good to have a little splurge once in a while!
    I keep meaning to try the Rimmel Glam Eyes to compare it to the Mac Haute & Naughty...let us know if it's any good.

    x

    http://dressedtodazzle.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im really enjoying the Glam Eyes, I've not tried Haute & Naughty though so not sure how ut compares but Im really liking it x

      Delete
  7. i just discovered your blog and i like it!followed! love the coral in gold shade..but i can't wear it unless i tan.The nail polish is super pretty !


    http://roxanabanana.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following Roxana. Yeah I think it will look fab with a tan x

      Delete
  8. your blog is amazing!:D oh no! you should of went to the orginal factory shop for the "latino" lipstick, i got it there for £1!!! xo

    ReplyDelete