Wednesday, 28 March 2012

Sorry it's late - My mothers day prezzies!


Hi everyone,

So I'm on top of posts this week which I'm really happy about. I love the feeling when you know your organised. Hope everyone is well and have been loving this amazing weather we've been having. I really love it when I'm off work but sometimes just wish it would chuck it down while I'm stuck in work, I'm not bitter HONEST, lol.

So I remembered the other day that I hadn't shown you beauties what my big Mr and little Mr got me for mummy's day. I was so spoilt and enjoyed the day so much (it was my little boys 3rd birthday party too). So I'll show you how spoilt I was.





YSL Rouge Volupte in 8 Kissable Rose

Chanel Rouge Coco Shine in 54 Boy

How lovely of my Mr's. They know me so well.

Hope all you other mummy's received lovely gifts.

Danielle x :)

8 comments:

  1. Oooh how lucky were you? :) I love my YSL Rouge Volupte and the Chanel Coco Shine is next on my list!! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was so spoilt. I like the Chanel Coco Shine but my heart will always belong to my YSL Rouge Voluptes, I want one in every colour! x

      Delete
  2. Lovely, I really want to try both of them. Which do you think is better?

    BTW don't forget to enter my GIVEAWAY!
    http://thesecretblogger-2011.blogspot.co.uk/2012/03/giveaway-time.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are both really nice but I just love the YSL Rouge Voluptes a little bit more, the packaging is so luxourious and they just glide onto the lips so effortlessly and look amazing x

      Delete
  3. OMG I love YSL. It is by far the queen bee of lipsticks for me!!

    New follower-

    xoxo
    Janelle
    www.glamorousmama.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following Janelle. My YSL lippys are my favs x

      Delete
  4. I need to start wearing lipstick - but i have such small lips don't think it will work

    http://www.secretsofarecessionista.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think lippy would look lovely even if you only have small lips. Try MUAs range of lippys, there only £1 and have amazing colours to choose from and if you dont like you have only wasted £1 x

      Delete