Thursday, 8 March 2012

Salon NOTD - Kath Kitson inspired

Hello everyone,

Oh what a day! It's been my first day back at work today after a long time off. I've been off work for about 9 months now (apart from an odd day here and there when I've tried going back) due to having a spinal surgery in May last year. I really enjoyed it but boy am I ready for bed. Just tomorrow and Saturday to go and then I have Sunday and Monday off to re-coop (I'll need it). I'll keep you up to date on how I go but hopefully this is it now and I'm physically going to be ready for work again because I've missed it really and have definetly missed the money. 

So I just wanted to do a quick post to show you the mani I had done at the nail salon last week. The weather was lovely and it really reminded me spring is truly here so I asked for something Kath Kitsonesque. So here is what we came up.


with flash


I'm really rubbish at nail art so love it when I go to the salon and have something special rather than just plain colour.
All colours are China Glaze polishes but I'm not sure of names.

 
What do you think? Had it done last Thursday and it's still going strong x

6 comments:

  1. This is soo pretty, I wish I could get these results at home but I'm no good at it, I can barely get 1 colour on properly! lol

    Check out my latest post on 'fashion-house fragrances' :-)
    http://thesecretblogger-2011.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much. I'll check the post out now x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh fun! It's like sneak peeks of the pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! So different to usual salon manicures! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg your nails are awesome :)
    great post!
    http://bubblemylicorice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks everyone glad you like them x

    ReplyDelete