Tuesday, 20 March 2012

My Butter London Nail Polishes

Hi,

How is everyone today? I've has an absolutely lovely day. It's my little boy Oscar's 3rd birthday so we have had a really nice family day out and had lots and lots of fun. We had lots of fun running around Toys R Us, went to Pizza Hut and then went to a local play area and had loads of fun their too. His party was on Sunday, we had a bouncy castle (I think I enjoyed it more than he did)!
So yeah that's been me for the past few days, party bags and bouncy castles.

So I'll not go on too much about my life (I hope it doesn't bore you) and get onto the post.
So over the past month I've been hearing some great stuff about some nail polishes from a company called Butter London and as I am a nail polish addict I really wanted to check them out. Now they are not widely available, I found them here online. Once I saw the lovely range of colours I knew I had to pick some up and give them a try.

Now these are not cheap and come at £12 for a 9ml bottle. This is the most I've ever paid for a nail polish but I decided I would treat my self but I do understand a lot of people wouldn't pay this for nail polish and totally understand that.

There was so many colours that I wanted to get but I limited my self to two. After a lot of time and swapping and changing items in my basket I ended up buying Dahling and Disco Biscuit.


Dahling is a really sophisticated deep, dusky pink.




Disco Biscuit is a sheer hot pink with blue micro glitter particles





Now I like them both but been a girly girl that loves pink and sparkles I am in Love with Disco Biscuit.

I picked mine up from this website at £12 each with free p+p.

I'm really lusting after Slapper! If I wasn't so skint I'd have bought it by now, lol.

Now I will do NOTDs with both polishes once I have tried them out and will review how the polishes are in terms of application, wear, etc.

Thanks everyone, hope you like x

Danielle x :)



12 comments:

  1. I love the look of Disco Biscuit!! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so lovely, dying to try it x

      Delete
  2. I love both! I never tried butter London polishes before, might finally get one. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are pricey but I would recommend them, they are lovely and there is some amazing shades. x

      Delete
  3. Kids are soo much fun, and I turn into 1 when i'm around them too! lol
    I love both those colours too! I'll have to save to buy 1 though.

    Check out and enter my giveaway! :-)
    http://thesecretblogger-2011.blogspot.co.uk/2012/03/giveaway-time.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had a great time, love been able to act like a big kid and at kiddies partys you can get away with it x Ill check it out

      Delete
  4. Ive gotta have disco biscuit even if it does sound like something from the 90s rave scene its gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It truly is amazing, may have found my new fav nail polish x

      Delete
  5. Disco biscuit looks amazing, must get it! xxx


    www.misslv.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Get it get it, so much better in person too. Ill do a NOTD as soon as I can for you to look at x

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Thanks, they have so many more nice ones too x

      Delete