Sunday, 18 March 2012

My Boots Haul


Hello to all my lovely followers, new and old.

So I've done a fair bit of shopping over the past couple of weeks so have a few haul posts to put up. Here is my boots haul I picked up about 2 weeks ago. I had a No7 £5 off voucher so nipped in for some make up wipes and ended up coming out with this lot!
  •  No7 Beautiful Skin Quick Think Wipes - £7 (paid only £2 with No7 voucher)
  • Boot Anti-bacterial Wipes - £0.79p
  • Boots Simply Sensitive Hydrating eye cream - £3.49
  • Vital Eyes Contact Len's drops - reduced to £2.02
  • L'Oreal Paris New Nude Magique BB Cream in Light - £9.99
  • L'Oreal Paris Lip Caress in 07 Cheeky Magenta - should have been £7.99 but was free as part of the 3 for 2 deal on L'Oreal make up.


  • L'Oreal Paris Studio Secrets Professional Universal Lip Glow - £8.49
So that's was my lot from Boots (that time around, more to come, lol).
So I've just really listed what I picked up with pics,prices, etc but will do reviews on some of the items. Let me know if there is anything in particular you want me to review and I'll make sure I do a post on that for you.
So what's everyone up to this weekend? It's my little boy Oscars 3rd birthday on Tuesday so were having a little party today to celebrate. We have hired a bouncy castle for the garden and are going to decorate the house in a dinosaur theme (he's mad on dinosaurs at the moment). We even have jelly + ice cream. Just hoping we have some nice weather. Wish me luck with 10+ kiddies all under the age of 4, aarrrrgggghhhh. Danielle x :)


4 comments:

  1. The L'Oreal Paris Lip Caress in 07 Cheeky Magenta looks such a beautiful colour!! Amazing! Think i may be purchasing this very soon!

    L'Oreal Paris Lip Caress in 07 Cheeky Magenta

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it. I've just got it 06 as well which is the red shade. These are just fab x

      Delete
  2. the L'oreal bb cream is so bad and so orange!got the lightest shade and it was so orange on my skin.hope it worked on you!x

    http://roxanabanana.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? I really like it, lol. I've got the lightest shade but seems to blend well into my skin and seems to be a good shade match. One persons trash is another treasure , lol x

      Delete