Thursday, 15 March 2012

MAC Too Supreme

Hello everyone,

So when the Shop Mac Cook Mac collection was released I was quite surprised that I was not desperate for anything from the collection but when browsing the site I did find a couple of Sheen Supreme Lipsticks that's I liked from the new Too Supreme Collection. The Too Supreme collection is based on East Asian shades and sees 13 new limited edition shades to the Sheen Supreme Lipstick range and some new Sheen Supreme Lip glass's. They are available up until April I believe.



These are my first Sheen Supreme Lipsticks from Mac. I choose the shades Blossom Culture and Royal Azalea.



Blossom Culture is a soft pearly pink with a coral lean with a frost finish and Royal Azalea is more of a brighter pink with a creme finish.

Blossom Culture

Royal Azalea

I haven't had much chance to try these out yet so will pop swatches/reviews up once I've had a good try with them.

I picked mine up from the Mac Website for £13.50 each.

Did you get anything from any of the new Mac collections?

Danielle x :)


6 comments:

  1. I love the look of both of these! I might have to check out Blossom Culture next time i'm in MAC :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I prefer Blossom Culture out of them both x

      Delete
  2. Ohh these are nice. The color is amazing also. Thanks so much for sharing.

    I didn't buy anything from the MAC collection. Might try to snag something this weekend though.

    Visiting from the bloghop.
    http://www.myminibag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are really nice, glad I picked them up x

      Delete
  3. These look so pretty :) Just found your blog through the blog hop.
    x~x

    http://elicomplexchaos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like them. Thanks for checking out my blog x

      Delete