Wednesday, 7 March 2012

Lippy Wednesday - 17 s Supreme Shine in Barely Blush

Hi guys,

So this weeks lippy Wednesday is from 17's Supreme Shine collection in the shade Barely Blush.

 Now even though the packaging says new as far as I'm aware this range of lipsticks have been around for a while now. As you can see the lipstick it self comes packaged in a silver metallic case. Nothing special but keeps the product safe and that will do for me. I picked this up from boots for £4.99.


I've not has this long but do really like it. Barely Blush is a pink with a slight brown lean. It applies quite sheer but can be buildable. The name of the collection does indicate a lot of shine but I don't find that with this shade, may be different with other shades. The lipstick is very moisturising and it does go on more like a lip balm than a lipstick.  As with most lipsticks on me only last 1-2 hours before I need to reapply.

 I feel like this is a nice lipstick to wear during the day, to work, etc as it isn't too much colour.

Like I said I picked mine up from Boots for £4.99. There is a wide range of colours on the website.

Hope you like.

Danielle x :)

2 comments:

  1. I almost bought this a couple of weeks ago and now I wish I had! Thanks for the review you've twisted my arm :) xxx

    http://loolitopsboutique.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like the review. x let me know what you think of it if you pick it up

      Delete