Sunday, 11 March 2012

GlossyBox - The Harrods Edition

Hi everyone,

Hope everyone's had a nice weekend.

So yesterday when I finished work I arrived home to find my GlossyBox had arrived. Now I know there has been a lot of hype around this box as it's the Harrods edition. I like the idea of the box so was excited to receive it, see what was inside and start using my lovely new beauty products.

If your unsure what Glossybox or a Beauty box is check out my previous post that goes into more detail about them here.

Not sure on prices of the individual prices of the products in this box but when I do individual reviews I will find these out and include.


So here what was in my Harrods Edition GlossyBox.


Molton Brown - Heavenly Ginger-Lily Moisture Bath + Shower 50ml - A bath and shower gel with vitamin rich fruit extracts designed to boost the skin and invigorate the senses. Smells lovely, looking forward to popping some of this in my bath tonight,

YSL - Forever Youth Liberator Serum 5ml - A powerful anti-ageing serum enriched with glycans. I've heard allot of good things about this and as I'm turning 25 next month it's a good time to start trying it out.

Burberry Beauty - Miniature Lip Mist in shade Copper No 202 0.8g - A miniature sheer glossy lipstick. Not really my colour but it will give me a chance to try out the formula as I've never tried any lipsticks from this range.

Narciso Rodriguez - For Her Eau De Parfum 1ml - Narciso Rodriguez debut fragrance.

Clarins - Extra Firming Body Cream 30ml - Full of firming and regenerating plant extracts which is meant to immediately help lift and tone to create firmer skin and a younger looking body. I've tried the firming face cream and liked it so looking forward to trying this, a really good size as well so should last a while.


So that's it. What do you think? I'm not wowed by the box but not dissapointed either, it's just somewhere in the middle for me.

Danielle x :)

No comments:

Post a Comment