Thursday, 1 March 2012

GFC - Bloglovin

To all my wonderful followers

I've read that there will be no more GFC for non bloglovin' users from 1st March 2012. This means that unless you are using blogger to read blogs, you will no longer be able to use GFC.

If you follow any blogs via GFC, you will need to change and follow them via bloglovin', as over the coming months, GFC will apparently disappear altogether.

It's a horrible thing to happen as moat of my followers are currently following me via GFC. I'm now in the process of going through all the blogs that I follow, and following them via bloglovin' instead. I would urge you all to do the same. There is a link in my side bar to follow me via bloglovin. It would be great for you to still be able to follow me as I have loads of great posts planned.

I am also on Hello Cotton too if you have that. Follow my page here.

If you do not have a bloglovin' account, it's free to join, and is quick and simple to change.

Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment