Sunday, 4 March 2012

Face Mask of my week

Hi Ladies,

I'm in such a great mood today! The sun is shining I've been to the salon and got my nail rebalanced (as I wear acrylics) and had a lovey Kath Kitsonesque mani on, it's so gorgeous and very springish, made me smile ALOT. I'll post some pictures soon.
So on with this post. I'm trying to keep up with doing a face mask every week as my skin has been left really dry and dull with this horrible winter weather. This week I choose a new one from Montagne Jeunesse. It was the Very Berry one, it smells so beautiful.
It's made from blueberry and cranberries.
Sick of the boring mug shots so I thought Id pull
a silly face for you.
Finished off with a Lush Comforter bubble bath.
It felt so refreshing and cool on and it really relaxed me. Once taken off it left my face feeling so soft. Really felt more moisturised and the next day my skin did look more fresh and alive.

To finish off my relaxing night I had a Lush bubble bath with candles, it was sooooo nice.

Next weeks face mask of my week is going to be a Liz Earle one, I've never tried a Liz Earle mask so I am really looking forward to trying it out. I have high hopes.

Danielle x

8 comments:

  1. I love these facemasks, they make your skin feel amazing! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These are all I've ever used as I've found they are so nice and come in loads of different types. Going to try a few others just to see how they compare but to be honest I think these will be hard to beat and they are great and really cheap too x

      Delete
  2. I havent tried them Home & Bargain r doin 3 for £2 so think I might stock up Ive been using honey as a mask and its really revitalised my skin x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love these face masks, really good and affordable. I've not tries honey before may have to give it ago x

      Delete
  3. This one smells gorgeous, I've tried it before! Love the silly face photo, you just can't do a serious pose with a face mask on :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know the smell was gorgeous and I loved it was pinky/purple. Yeah I did a serious face last time and it didn't look right lol x

      Delete
  4. I love the red one that heats up. Its really nice xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've not got that one, will have to pick it up and give it a go x

      Delete