Thursday, 1 March 2012

Carmine's February Beauty Box

Hello lovlies,

Sorry this is a day late (I said I'd be posting it yesterday) but I've been a bit ill and was in bed for 7.30pm last night so didn't get the chance to write this up.

So this is my post on the February Carmine Beauty Box. I'm sure most people know what Carmine beauty boxes are but for those who don't I'll briefly explain. It's a monthly beauty box that includes 5/6 samples and sometimes full size high end beauty products. The idea is to try items from the comfort of your own home and also maybe try items you wouldn't normally buy or maybe can't afford. It's also nice as a monthly gift to your self or maybe a loved one as they also offer gift subscriptions. The Carmine box is £10 per month +pp and is available from Carmines website here. You can unsubscribe at anytime. I've been subscribing to Carmine for a while now and have loved their boxes so far. Here is just a quick run down of this months box, I will do more in depth reviews of individual products once I have had time to use them and give a fair opinion. So this is what the Carmine box looks like.


 Here's what was inside:

Andrea Fulerton Nail Varnish - Full size - Devoloped by nail technician to the celebs this polish comes in a range of shades that are said to be glossy and long lasting. Mine came in the shade Joanna which is a sparkly pink, really love this colour. Carmine don't put full price sizes on the product card but I have seen these are priced at £5.10 for 5.5ml. I've never heard of this brand so excited to try it out. Looking forward to doing a NOTD with this.


Diego Dalla Palma The Lipstick - Sample size - Again I've not heard of this brand but that doesn't bother me as I like to try new brands (that's the idea of beauty boxes for me). Supposedly it's one of Italy's top brands. The lipstick claims to have intense pigment and long lasting colour. My came in shade 47 which is a lovely peach colour.


Balance Me Rose Otto Body Wash - Full size - Really love the Balance me products I have tried so far so was pleased to see this in the box. I had a quick smell and it's lovely, perfect sent for spring.


SteamCream Steam-infused skincare - Full size (again, yes that's 3) - Again a new brand for me to try. It's an all in one lightweight moisturiser. Contains nourishing oils. The cream can be used from head to toe. It comes in beautiful colourfully designed tine. Mine came in a silver tin decorated with colourful shells, really pretty packaging.

White Glo Professional Choice Whitening Toothpaste - sample size - First toothpaste I've received in a beauty box and was a little surprised to see it but not disappointed (I was just running out of toothpaste!) White Glo is a Australian brand and claim their toothpaste will leave your pearly whites in absolute mint condition! It was originally formulted for film actors and models. Looking forward to trying this - who doesn't want sparkling white tooshie pegs.

 Yardley London Peony Fragrance - sample size - Now this was a bonus product in the box so I don't know how anyone can complain. I personally like perfume samples in the boxes as it's not something I look for so if I come across a nice smell I might purchase full size. This is a lovely fresh scent with fruity notes, perfect spring/summer scent.



This is maybe one of my favourite boxes from Carmine. 3 full size products and an extra bonus fragrance sample. Very happy about it and looking forward to trying out every product in here.
Do you subscribe? What did you think?
Danielle x

2 comments:

  1. I received mine today, it was slightly different to yours. I was very impressed for my first box x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've really liked every Carmine box, can't fault it x

      Delete