Saturday, 17 March 2012

17 Mirror Shine On Lipstick in Flirtini

Hi lovelies,

So just wanted to share a lipstick I've been loving since I picked it up a few weeks ago. It's from 17's Mirror Shine on range and it's in the shade Flirtini. It's so pretty.

 

Some don't like the packaging to this range and say it looks tacky but I actually really like it. Adds a bit of colour to my makeup bag and also makes it so much easier to find it.


The formula to these lipsticks are really nice. I have some in other shades too and they are the same. They go on so smoothly and feel more like a lip balm than a lipstick. They are lovely and glossy but unlike some glosses are not sticky at all. They add a lovely sheer colour to the lips and are lovely and moisturising.


 Now they are not very long lasting but no lipstick lasts long on me so that's not a problem at all plus with my dry lips its nice to reapply for the moisture they give.


As you can see flirtini is a sheer berry pink colour. I really can't recommend these lipsticks enough and will be adding even more to my collection. They are very reasonably priced too at £4.59 and can be found part of  3 for 2 offer a lot of the time, available from Boots. 

Danielle x :)

5 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty colour! I love the formulation of these lipsticks so will have to check this colour out! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my faves out of the colours I've got x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Colour ,looks very pretty ♡

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these lipsticks, they are so easy to wear, I have a red one and a lighter pink...one for every occassion! lol

    Check out my review on the new loreal haircare range
    http://thesecretblogger-2011.blogspot.co.uk/

    :-)

    ReplyDelete