Saturday, 18 February 2012

YSL Rouge Volupte in 29 Rose Opera


Hello girlies,
Yes It’s finally the weekend! How was everyone’s week?
So today I wanted to do a post on one of my favourite lipsticks in my collection. It YSLs Rouge Volupte in 29 Opera Rose.
ysl rougeysl 29DSCF1825
Now I know these are expensive for a lipstick hence why I only own 2 but I do think they are worth it. The packaging is so beautiful and I love looking at it on my dressing table. Also when applying the lipstick it feels so luxurious and silky. This colour is the perfect pink and I wear it both in the day and on nights out.
DSCF1828DSCF1821
The lasting power is not amazing and I maybe get about 1-2 hours wear out of it but I never mind a retouch as I love to get it out as it’s so pretty, lol!
I bought mine from the YSL counter in Debenhams for £23.50, it is available on Debenhams website here.
Enjoy the weekend, Danielle x Smile

2 comments:

  1. This colour looks beautiful! I have this in Nude Beige and love it :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to get my hands on some more colours, really love them. x

      Delete