Sunday, 5 February 2012

What A Girl Wants - Feb 2012

Hi everyone,

So today I'm going to do my first wish list of the year and I'm going to try doing one of these a month as let's face it with the amount of things I want I'm sure I'll have enough to do one a month. Hope you like the title? Thought it was a little quirky!

So what this girl wants is:

  • Soap + Glory Kick Ass Concealer
  • Vera Wang Princess Night EDT

  • E45 Intense Recovery cream

  • L'Oreal Paris Infallible Eye Shadows (Various Colours)

  • Estee Lauder Daywear BB Cream


 Has anyone got any of these? What do you think to them?

Danielle x :)

9 comments:

  1. Nice blog, and I love the new vera wang fragrance it's lovely! I did a post on it and some other new perfumes.

    You can check me out at
    http://thesecretblogger-2011.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I found the post and have commented on it. Glad you like the blog, yours is great I'm now a follower x

      Delete
    2. thank you, im following you too xxx
      :-)

      Delete
  2. I would love every one of these items too xx fab post xx I also have the new clarins blusher on my wish list this month xxx I'm your newest follower xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The new Clarins collection looks lovely, I would have it all if I could. Thanks for following x Danielle x

      Delete
  3. the new vera wang perfume bottle is so cute xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it. I think I'd even want it if it smelt awful just to have on my dressing table! x

      Delete
  4. Hi, Great post! I'm really intrigued by the estee lauder BB cream.

    Please check out my blog, comment and follow if you like what you read, it'd bring sunshine to my day if you did :D

    xoxox

    www.es-jaymakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked the post. Yeah dying to get my hands on the BB cream!

      I've had a look at your blog and really liked it, I'm now following x

      Delete