Tuesday, 14 February 2012

Valentines NOTD - Salon

Hi lovelies, happy Valentine's day x

Just wanted to show you all my Valentine's day nails that I had done in the Salon I go to. Love them, so pink and girly and love love the diamante hearts x



 I'm not sure on all the names of the colours but I definitely know they are all China Glaze polishes (as that's all my salon uses). My little finger is definitely Material girl ( I own it and it's soooooooooooooo gorgeous) but I'm not sure on the rest sorry.

I did tweet a picture when I had them done. If you don't already follow me on twitter I'm @danziesbitof, follow me if you want and I'll follow back.

What do you think? Have you done anything special for yourself for Valentines Day? x

Danielle x :)

6 comments:

  1. your nails look absolutely beautiful! i wish i could do that. maybe you should come over and give me a tutorial? we can celebrate with gummy bears and ice cream.

    don't feel glum hunny... you have lots to smile about!

    here's just a few
    - you are beautiful
    - you are breathing
    - you have the ability to read and blog
    - you are a mother
    - and a fiancette!
    - you are creative
    - and talented!

    go take a bubble bath, close your eyes and think of happy memories <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Orrrr Jasmine you have made my night! I wish we could meet up it would be lovely, your a little ray of sunshine but I'm a bit far away in the UK, gummy bear + ice cream sounds goooooooooooooooooood!

    I didn't do my nails, the girl at the salon did them. I wish I was that good. She has done some amazing stuff on my nails.

    x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. ur nials r gorgeous

    Ive awarded you a lovely blog award :) x

    http://c-a-tmakeupandbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Great nails. I've awarded you the lovely blog award, check out my blog for info :-)

    http://thesecretblogger-2011.blogspot.com/

    xx

    ReplyDelete