Tuesday, 28 February 2012

This or that Tag

Hi everyone, not done a TAG in a while so saw this and was tagged so wanted to post it x

Coke or Pepsi? Coke but only diet coke.

Ice Cream or Frozen Yogurt? Neither really but if had to choose would be ice cream, don't think I've ever had frozen yogurt.

Clothes or Makeup? Make up. Been a plus size person I find clothes a tough thing to buy and feel everything I wear makes me look like a pregnant cow so just wear something simple and usually black, lol.

Hairspray or Serum? Depends what look I'm going for. If it's just straight I'll use serum but if want volume or curls then hairspray.

T.V or Book? Books but really loving True Blood and Sons of Anarchy on TV at the mo so can't miss them.

Pool or Beach? Beach Although not been on a "beach holiday" for 6 years now, roll on the honeymoon.

Water or Pop? Water, rarely drink anything else.

Sandals or Boots? Sandals but not in the winter, my tootsies would get too cold.

Purse or Backpack? Purse, I don't own a backpack.
Team Jacob or Team Edward? I was torn at first but after reading the books a million times I'm now Team Edward.

Wizards of Waverly Place or Hannah Montana? Neither.

Real shops or Online Shopping? Both but sometimes when you online shop especially for makeup the colours are never the same, plus love swatching all the makeup so much better to do it in a real shop.

Tennis or Football? Neither really as I like Rugby (most men in my family play this sport) but if have to choose to watch it would be football.

MAC or Maybelline? MAC all the way baby.

I TAG you all.

Danielle x

2 comments:

  1. Nice tag;)
    I love your blog, it's amazing so I'm now following it=)
    Hugs<3

    ReplyDelete