Tuesday, 7 February 2012

This or that beauty TAG



Hi

Another TAG for everyone, hope you like.


I got the tag from
http://cupcakegloss.blogspot.com/


MAKEUP:

Blush or Bronzer - I use both daily but if I had to choose it would be blush. Love having a little flush of colour on my cheeks.

Lip gloss or Lipstick - Lipstick at the moment but I do go through fazes.

Eye liner or Mascara - Mascara.

Foundation or Concealer - Foundation.

Neutral or Colour Eye Shadow - Neutral.

Pressed or Loose Eye Shadows - Pressed.

Brushes or Sponges - Brushes, don't think I've used a sponge in years.


NAILS:

Nails inc or BarryM - Nails inc.

Long or short - Longish.

Acrylic or natural - both

Brights or dark's - brights

Flower or no flower- Depends on my mood.

BODY:

Perfume or body spray - Perfume

Lotion or body butter - Body Butter


Body wash or soap - Soap, Dove is my fav

Lush or other bath company - Lush 100%



FASHION:

Jeans or Sweat pants - Neither I tend to wear trouser, dresses or skirts.

Long sleeve or Short - Long as I hate the tops of my arms.

Dresses or Skirts - Dresses

Stripes or Plaid - Neither

Flip flops or Sandals - sandals

Scarves or Hats - Hats

Studs or Dangly earrings - This is hard, eeerrrmmm, I'll say dangly as I feel more girls with these in

Necklaces or Bracelets - Bracelets, I have millions

Heels or Flats - I can't wear heel so its got to be flats

Jacket or Hoodie - Jacket.

Primark or New Look - Primark all the way.

Top Shop or Next - Topshop

Debenhams or House of Fraser - Debenhams


HAIR:

Curly or straight - Curly but as mine is naturally straight it takes too long to have it curly as often as I would like.

Bun or ponytail - Ponytail.

Bobby pins or butterfly clips - Bobby pins,

Long or short - Long, been growing mine for years.

Light or dark - I was blonde for 10 years but over past few years I've been going darker.


Side sweep fringe or full fringe- Side fringe.

Up or down - Down



RANDOM:

Rain or Shine - Sine

Summer or winter - Winter, feel so much cosy and relaxed in winter.

Spring or Autumn - Spring.

Chocolate or Vanilla - Chocolate.

I TAG everyone who reads to do this.

Thanks Danielle x

No comments:

Post a Comment