Monday, 6 February 2012

TAG, 13 Personal Questions



Hello,

So I saw this tag and thought it would be a fun one to do and help you get to know me a little better.

The Questions:

1. What do you order at Starbucks?

I've never been in Starbucks, shocking I know!

2. What's one thing in your closet that you cannot live without?

Black flats.

3. What's one thing that most people probably wouldn't know about you?

I have spina-bifida.

4. Name one thing that you want to do before you die?

Go to New York City.


5. What's one food that you cannot live without?
Stew and Dumplings.

6. What quote/phrase do you live your life by? 


Sunshine and Showers.



7. What do you like and dislike about the blogging community? 


Like everyones positive comments. Haven't encountered anything I dislike yet.

8. What's your number one most listened to song on iTunes? 


Adele's Someone like you.

9. What kind of style would you define yourself as having? 


Smart, simple and girly.

10. Favourite number?


2

11. Two hobbies?


Shopping and reading

12. Two pet peeves?

Liars and people who keep you waiting.

13. Guilty Pleasure?

Food as I should be dieting!

I TAG everyone who reads this.

Hope you enjoyed x x

8 comments:

  1. I haven't had a starbucks either, and I also really want to go to New York City :)
    Oh! And! I would describe my style like you too :)

    Karys x
    whoisgrumblebeard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds like we have alot in common then Karys x

      Delete
    2. Just checked out your blog and am now following, please follow back if you like the blog x Danielle x

      Delete
  2. Shopping is also one of my hobbies! ;)
    Greetings from Spain!
    xoxo
    M.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I could spend forever shopping Monica. Hope you liked the post x x

      Delete
  3. Just did this tag on my blog and linked you - would be great if you could take a look! xx

    ReplyDelete