Sunday, 12 February 2012

Swatches: China Glaze Prism

Hi there,

Anyone got the Sunday blues like me?? My partner has just left for work and is working away all week at the other end o f the country so my Sunday has just got even worse! Hate Sunday's but I must admit it is the perfect day for catching up on my favourite blogs and YouTubers so I have that to get me through the rest of the day, lol!

So I did a post on China Glaze NEW Prismatic Chroma Glitter Collection the other day (available to view here) and showed you some pictures and went in to more depth about the colour Prism which I had bought. I have since had the polish on a took a few pictures so just thought I'd share them.

Prism.

I loved the effect it created and it did really live up to the promise and did create the appearance of multi layers of iridescent colours. I really love this collection and have already ordered Full Spectrum (the pink in the collection). If you love sparkle and glitter this is a must!! I bought mine from radiant babe website for £6.75 but they are available at a range of other places.

Danielle x x

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. So beautiful isn't it? I'll post on the other colours when I get them x

      Delete