Sunday, 12 February 2012

Superdrug Haul

Hello there,

So my hubby to be is off away to work this week which I'm not liking at all, so there was one thing that could help cheer me up a bit and that was a good haul!

I bought everything in my local Superdrug. Here's what I got:

1. Antibacterial Hand Gel x 2 (only one in the picture as I'd already put the second one in my handbag) - 2 for £1.50.

2. Montagne Jeunesse Mud Pac Ultra Deep Pore Clearance Face Mask -£1.01.

3. NEW Montagne Jeunesse Blemish Mud Skin Clearing Face Mask with Aloe Vera + Willow - This is a new mask in the range so wanted to give it a try - £1.01.

4. Miss Sporty Fabulous Eyes Eyeshadow Pencil to Shade & Define in 080 Chocolate - £2.99

Swatch of Miss Sporty Chocolate Eyeshadow Pencil.
5. Famous by Sue Moxley Shimmer Brick in Pink - £6.50
The colours in this are so beautiful.
6. Barry M Lip Lacquer Crayon in Shade No4 - £4.99
Barry M Lip Crayon in No4 + Miss Sporty Eyeshadow in Chocolate.
7. Superdrug's Vitamin E Skin Care Range Skin Oil for Normal - Dry Skin (picture at top) - £2.99

8. Barry M Lipstick in 153 - £4.49


9. Famous by Sue Moxley Lipstick in Shade 9 Amethyst - £4.00

Barry M in 153 and Famous in 9 Amethyst
10. 2True Nail Polish in Shade 8 (red red) and Shade 10 (glossy baby pink).

11. 2True All Over Natural Bronzing Powder (matte) - 3 2True items = £4.00


I also picked up some Vo5 Shampoo for 95p, cotton wool buds for £0.99, 2 x Malteaser Bunnys for £1 for my little boy and also some Batstie Dry Shampoo for £1.45 but didn't think anyone would be interested in seeing pictures of these. All items purchased are available in Superdrug stores or on their website.

I will be reviewing some of the items and will be posting on them at a later date so keep a look out.

Well I hope you enjoyed looking at what I picked up, nothing special but pretty non the less, I'm most excited about the Famous Shimmer in Pink and the lip products.

Danielle x

No comments:

Post a Comment