So my hubby to be is off away to work this week which I'm not liking at all, so there was one thing that could help cheer me up a bit and that was a good haul!
I bought everything in my local Superdrug. Here's what I got:
1. Antibacterial Hand Gel x 2 (only one in the picture as I'd already put the second one in my handbag) - 2 for £1.50.
2. Montagne Jeunesse Mud Pac Ultra Deep Pore Clearance Face Mask -£1.01.
3. NEW Montagne Jeunesse Blemish Mud Skin Clearing Face Mask with Aloe Vera + Willow - This is a new mask in the range so wanted to give it a try - £1.01.
4. Miss Sporty Fabulous Eyes Eyeshadow Pencil to Shade & Define in 080 Chocolate - £2.99
|Swatch of Miss Sporty Chocolate Eyeshadow Pencil.|
|The colours in this are so beautiful.|
|Barry M Lip Crayon in No4 + Miss Sporty Eyeshadow in Chocolate.|
8. Barry M Lipstick in 153 - £4.49
9. Famous by Sue Moxley Lipstick in Shade 9 Amethyst - £4.00
|Barry M in 153 and Famous in 9 Amethyst|
11. 2True All Over Natural Bronzing Powder (matte) - 3 2True items = £4.00
I also picked up some Vo5 Shampoo for 95p, cotton wool buds for £0.99, 2 x Malteaser Bunnys for £1 for my little boy and also some Batstie Dry Shampoo for £1.45 but didn't think anyone would be interested in seeing pictures of these. All items purchased are available in Superdrug stores or on their website.
I will be reviewing some of the items and will be posting on them at a later date so keep a look out.
Well I hope you enjoyed looking at what I picked up, nothing special but pretty non the less, I'm most excited about the Famous Shimmer in Pink and the lip products.