Saturday, 11 February 2012

Review - Murad -Hybrids Skin Perfecting Primer


Hi again,

How's every ones weekend going? I'm rather enjoying it, today is mine and my fiances 9 year anniversary so we are going out for a lush romantic meal tonight! Unfortunately he is working away next week so we won't be able to spend Valentines day together so we're going to celebrate tonight instead and have a joint anniversary/valentines day meal. I'm starving just thinking about it, yum!



So I'll stop rambling and get in with the post shall I, today I'm going to review the Murad Hybrids Skin Perfecting Primer that I received in the January Valentines Edition of GlossyBox (which you can subscribe to here).

This was one of the products in the box I was most excited about as I was still to find a primer that I really loved.


The Murad Skin Perfecting Primer claims it will ignite a radiant glow as it's powered by light enhancing minerals. It's oil free and is designed to create a dewy finish. I have been using the Primer for over a week now. My foundation does seem to go on that much easier and does create more of a dewy finish but does it create the radiant dewy glow, no it didn't. I also didn't notice my foundation lasting any longer when using this primer. With a £29 price tag for 30ml of product I personally wouldn't repurchase. I get the same effect from my Elf Mineral Infused primer that cost £6.00 (available here) so would rather repurchase that.


I'd rate the product 5/10. It can be bought from Murads website here. It's also available in a Matte finish which I cannot comment on as I haven't tried it.

Did you get the item in your GlossyBox? What did you think?

So I'm still on the quest for a great primer. I've heard good things about Benefits Porefessional, has anyone tried this?

Well goodbye for now x Danielle x :)

6 comments:

  1. I got this in my glossy box and wasn't expecting it to be coloured, i've not had a proper chance to test it out yet though x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I was suprised by it been coloured x

      Delete
  2. Happy Anniversary for yesterday :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi, danielle! nice to meet a british blogger. :) i'm blog-hopping... all the way from usa. :) your beauty blog is amazing. :) love the product reviews, and i really like your writing style. :) you have a new follower. hoping to stay connected and all the best on your blog!
    xoxo
    jasmine
    http://adamalexmommy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jasmine, Thanks for coming and checking out my blog. Thanks for your lovely comments they mean so much. I've only been at this blogging malarky for a month so it really means the world to hear at least one person likes it.
      I've checkout out your blog and am now a following. Looking forward to keeping in touch x Danielle x

      Delete