Tuesday, 7 February 2012

Review - L'Oreal Paris Dermo-Expertise Triple Active Nourish Intense Hydrating Moisturiser

Afternoon everyone,

So here is one of my first reviews on here. I decided to do it on a product that I really need and that's a moisturiser. As I have dry skin and very dry skin in the Winter months I really need a good moisturiser to help with this and over the years have never found a fantastic product that I have used and repurchased. So this year I decided one of my missions would be to find my Holy Grail Moisturiser.

On that note while I was in Tesco's the other week I saw the L'Oreal Triple Active Nourish Intense Hydrating Moisturiser for Dry to Very Dry skin (they do have it available in other skin types). It was on offer for £4.08 for a 50ml pot (which is quite a big pot) and I thought I'd pick it up and have a read. It claims that it stimulates the production of lipids (lipids is what dry skin lacks) in the skin. It says it offers 24-hour hydration, protects as contains a UVB filter and Nourishes the skin as it is rich in essential fatty acids Omega 3 and 6.
It says it's a non greasy formula which is deliciously rich that sinks into the skin that leaves the skin feeling soft and velvety.


Now I'm a sucker for been reeled in by what products claim but for £4.08 this seemed like a good one to start off the mission of finding my HG moisturiser so I bought it and I'm glad I did!

For the price I think it is a good moisturiser for dry skin. The pot is big so it will last a long time. It has a rich, thick and creamy texture, it's white and slightly fragranced. I have been using it in the morning and night after cleansing and toning and it does leave my skin feeling soft and hydrated. It takes a few minutes to soak into the skin but it does sink in and doesn't leave it feeling greasy.



Have a found my new go to moisturiser, I don't know but I think it is a good product and even though I'm going to still be on the look out I will be continuing to use it to help combat this dry skin of mine.

I'd probably rate this product 8/10. Any questions about the product please contact me. The offer is skin on in Tesco's at the moment so if your looking for a good and reasonably prices moisturiser then grab a bargain. I have also seen the product in Superdrug but was around the £6.00 (which I still think is a good price)

Anyone else have problem with dry skin and have any recommendation for moisturisers? Would love to hear from you.

Danielle x :)

2 comments:

  1. I use olay but i always love to try new moisturisers so i will definitely be trying this :)

    www.myladyboudoir.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I definetly recommend it and at that price you cant go wrong. x

      Delete