Tuesday, 28 February 2012

NOTD - For Audrey

Hi everyone.

How's your week been so far? This day has been never ending for me. So glad to just get into bed with my laptop and have some me time! I'm sure a lot of you feel the same after you have just "one of those days".

So I wanted to share another nail look I've been sporting over the past few days. I am in love!! For some reason I have never ever wore a green nail polish. I don't know why but when I saw this and loved it I realised I had no other greens in my collection. I bought it a while back but have been so into pinks lately that I just put it aside and kind of forgot about it. The other night Oscar asked if he could pick what colour I wanted on my nails so I let him and he choose this and I'm so glad he did (my boy did good).





I just love the colour. As you can see its a really creamy aqua. I find China Glaze polishes really nice to apply and always leave a nice finish. And with a good base and top coat mine can last a good 4-5 without chipping. I've had this on since Saturday and it's still going strong and for a change I'm not bored and wanting to change colour (which usually always happens with me after the 3 day mark).

I bought this from Amazon a while back for £5.95, here is a link if your interested in getting it.
I know this will be getting a lot of use from me over the spring/summer period.

My Carmine beauty box arrived today so will do a post on that tomorrow.

Danielle x

4 comments:

  1. This is such a gorgeous colour! Can't wait for the Carmine box post! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Really loving the colour, suprised at how much really as I only usually really love pink colours on my nails. I havent even opened my Carmine box yet so Im really excited to do the post x

      Delete
  2. Such a nice colour!
    And lovely blog too, I'm now following :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't say how much I love this! Thanks so much x Danielle

      Delete