Monday, 20 February 2012

NOTD - Avon Strawberry

Hi everyone

Have a nice weekend?

So today is just a quick NOTD I did last week with a new polish I got in my Avon Haul (post available here). The colour is Strawberry and it's a really lovely bright pink. I love love love this colour.
 It's from the Speed Dry collection and like the name this polishes do dry really quickly.
I really like Avon nail polishes, they apply really nice, last a long time before chipping and are a really great price.


Without flash

With flash


As with most polishes I applied 2 coats and used a good base and top coat (I use OPI). The finish is so beautiful. These photos were taken 5 days ago and I'm still wearing the polish chip free which is amazing as I usually have to change my polish every 2-3 days.

I picked this and a few other colours up from my local Avon representative for £3 (bargain). Hope you like. I will be doing some more NOTD with the other colours I picked up.

Danielle x :)

4 comments:

  1. yum i love that colour, i am also a fan of avon makeup, good quality and so cheap :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Avon too, usually order something every month x

      Delete
  2. I love this colour! xox

    http://bunnyxox.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so lovely. I put it in my monthly favs I've wore it so much since getting it x

      Delete