Tuesday, 14 February 2012

NEW Montagne Jeunesse Blemish Mud Skin Clearing Face Masque

Hi everyone,

So if you saw my post on my Superdrug Haul you will have seen that I picked up the NEW Montagne Jeunesse Blemish Mud Skin Clearing Face Masque with Aloe Vera + Willow for £1.01.
I tend to do a face mask once a week and really like the Montagne Jeunesse ones so when I saw they had this new one I thought I'd give it a try.

As you can see it was a mud type mask not the peel of ones you can get, I do prefer these as I find they seem to do the best job on my skin. This mask was lovely, it went on like a dream and smelt so lovely and fresh could definitely smell the Aloe Vera in it. It's aimed at Combination, Normal, Oily and Sensitive Skin and is designed to enliven the skin and help combat blemishes. Now I don't often suffer from blemishes so I can't comment on that but it did leave my skin looking and feeling alive. It felt so soft, clean and fresh. Would definitely recommend this. You can pick these up at most drugstores and pharmacy's. There is a 3 for 4 offer on Montagne Jeunesse's website at the moment and they also do free delivery on orders over £7.50.

I really want to try the new Very Berry Mask as well as that looks lovely but they didn't have it in the shop when I went, hoping they get in soon (think I may order from the website and take advantage of the 3 for 4), it's a moisturising mask as well as cleansing so I think it will be great for my dry skin.
My old time favourite is the Montagne Jeunesse Chocolate Face Masque, I found this one very close but as this didn't say it was aimed at dry skin I don't know if I used it often it would dry my skin out??

What's your fav face masks?

Thanks Danielle x :)

No comments:

Post a Comment