Friday, 10 February 2012

Nail Tag :)

Hi gals,

Hoping everyone looking forward to having a nice weekend, I know I am. Any special plans anyone?

Well wanted to do this tag as I love nail polish so much. I tag everyone, let me know if you do the tag.

The Questions:
1. What is your favourite nail polish company?

OPI

2. Glitter or no glitter?

Glitter but it's a bit to much to wear everyday

3. OPI, China Glaze or Essie?

OPI

4. When do you change your nail polish?

Every 2 days usually

5. What's your favourite colour to have on your nails?

China Glaze - Rich and Famous

6. Darks or Brights?

Definitely brights

7. What are you wearing on your nails right now?

I had my nails done at the salon for Valentines so not sure on colours but they are all china glaze colours. I know one is definitely Material Girl which is a glitter pink.

8. Matte Nails- In or Out?
Out. Like shiny nails

9. French Manicure?

Yes occasionally

10. Favourite Winter Colour?
China Glaze - Coconut Kiss

Danielle x :)

No comments:

Post a Comment