Tuesday, 7 February 2012

Loving: New lip combo

Hello,

So I thought I'd just do a quick post on a new lip look I've been wearing recently and have really been loving it!

Do you like?

With the cold weather my lips have been really really dry so I have been using lots and lots of lip balm and one day I picked up my Elf Lip Conditioning Balm in Shade Blissfully Berry. It's a really and has great colour payoff for a balm. It smells great, is really moisturising and also has SPF 15. Its available from the eyeslipsandface website. At £3.50 it really is a bargain, I must get some more in different shades.

Sorry for the messy pot, it's well used!


I just had an idea to put some of my Mac Bombshell over the top and the above look was created. Bombshell is a lovely rosy-pink with shimmer and is a frost finish. Bombshell just gave it a more pinky colour and a subtle shimmer. It's available at Mac stores or on their website.

I really loved the finish and have been wearing it ever since. It's really working great with my dry lips too with it been mainly balm. Well hope you liked this post.

Danielle x :)

4 comments:

  1. I love that colour.... so sweet and soft! so pretty! I like!
    Greets from Ireland! xxx Marina

    ReplyDelete