Friday, 24 February 2012

A little bit of boots..

Hi everyone.

Want to say a big hello to all my new followers and also ones that have been following for the past month. I can't believe that I've only been blogging for just a month and have 42 fantastic followers. I want you all to know I am so grateful for you and all your comments, really makes my day.

So I went and did a spot of shopping with my little boy yesterday and picked up a few goodies in boots. They have a 3 for 2 on Rimmel and 17 so would be rude not to take advantage wouldn't it? lol.

So here is what I picked up.

  • Boots Acetone Free Nail Varnish Remover - £1.25
  • Rimmle Eye makeup Remover - £1.00
  • 17 Mirror Shine Lipstick in Flirtin - £4.59
  • 17 Mirror Shine Lipstick in Beehive - £4.59
  • Rimmel Lasting Finish lipstick by Kate in shade 01 - £5.49
  • Rimmel Moisture Renew lipstick in Vintage Pink 180 - £6.29
  • 17 Supreme Shine Lipstick in Barely Blush - £4.99
  • 17 Lip liner in Rose Blush
I will be doing a more in depth review of the items once I have tried them out.
Danielle x :)

4 comments:

  1. I have just discovered your blog and am now following.
    Please check mine out and follow if you like it. ;-)
    http://www.allthingsbeautymake-upandshopping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank Lauren. I've been following your blog for a while already, really like it x

      Delete
  2. just discovered your blog and i so glad to comment in this post!
    i like your blog! now following:D

    It would be so good, if you follow me back:)

    have a fabulous day!
    xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Inggrid, So glad you like my blog and are now following. Ill go check out your blog now. Danielle x

      Delete