Wednesday, 22 February 2012

Lippy Wednesday's - 1. Mac Lustering

Hi everyone.

So I've been having a think and decided I wanted to come up with some kind of weekly series for my blog to swatch and show my lipstick collection. I thought this might be good for people looking for a new lippy as they will get idea of colour, shade, etc. Also I just love lipsticks and have a fair few so will really enjoy doing these posts.

Well here is my first one and it's Mac's Lustering.

Mac's Lustering is a lovely bright but wearable shade. It's a bright fuchsia pinky red. It does look a bit scary in bullet form but it goes on a really lovely sheer colour which can be built up if required to create more of a dramatic look. It is a Lustre finish and goes on nice and silky and is not drying. I usually get about 2 hours wear which is average with any lipstick on me.

I bought mine at my local Mac store for £13.50, it is also available on there website.


So I hope you like the first instalment of "Lippy Wednesday's". What do you think to Lustering? I really love it and use it often.

Danielle x :)

8 comments:

  1. Lovely, looks so silky and quite sheer (and most of the mac lipsticks Ive tried are quite heavy) so it's a nice change for MAC!

    lots of love,
    lionsandmakeup.blogspot.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I find this is one of the most sheer ones I've got, lovely if you just want a little bit of colour. x Danielle x

      Delete
  2. very pretty lip color, looks great on you, thanks for sharing!

    Stumbled upon your blog and I love it. I am your newest follower. Please check out my blog and follow me too if you like it, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like it. Thanks for following my blog so glad you like my blog, means so much. Ill check your blog out now. Danielle x

      Delete
  3. perfect color dear!if u like check out my Giveaway kisses La Folie 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like. I'll check it out now x Danielle x

      Delete
  4. I've awarded you the Versatile Blogger Award!

    Go Check it out

    http://jenelizlouise.blogspot.com/2012/02/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that colour!!!

    Check me out :-)
    http://thesecretblogger-2011.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete