Sunday, 26 February 2012

FOTD

Hello again, hope your not getting bored of me!
Quick FOTD ladies. Excuse the hair I forgot to do it before I took the photos and then was too lazy to retake them, lol. x
On the face
Chanel Vitalumiere in 20 Clair
Benefit High Beam
Mac Pro Longwear concealer in NW20
Mac MSF Natural in medium plus
Sleek Contour Kit in medium
Mac Powder Blush in Well Dressed (satin finish)
Famous Shimmer Brick in pink



On the eyes
A la Carte brow ink in taupe
Mac Paint Pot in painterly
Sleek Devine Au Naturel Palette Nubuck all over lid
Mac Phloof on inner corner of eyes and brown bone
Mac Fluid line in blacktracks
Maxfactor Masterpiece Max High Volume + Definition Mascara in black


 
On the Lips
Aloe Vera Vaseline
Mac Viva Glam Nicki
Finished off with Mac Fix +
Danielle :)

7 comments:

  1. Lovely makeup!! you have such gorgeous eyelashes.
    Following you, would love if youd check out my blog and follow back? it would mean a lot
    xoxox Kelsey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kelsey. I've never liked my eyelashes so thanks for saying that makes me feel a bit better about them.
      I'll check your blog out now x

      Delete
  2. Hi hun! This looks really good on you. Very bright but its a wearable bright that brightens up your look. *sorry for the pun* I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank Livia. I really like it but it is so bright that I could only wear it at certain times but so glad to have it in my collection. x

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks so much, glad you like it x

      Delete
  4. You look lovely, the lippie really suits you x

    ReplyDelete