So yesterday my GlossyBox arrived.
Now you might have already seen posts on this but I still wanted to do one on this months Glossy box.
I'm sure everyone knows what GlossyBox is but for those who don't I'll briefly explain. It's a monthly beauty box that includes 5/6 samples and sometimes full size high end beauty products. The idea is to try items from the comfort of your own home and also maybe try products and brands you wouldn't normally buy or maybe can't afford. It 's also nice as a monthly gift to your self or maybe a loved one as they also offer gift subscriptions. GlossyBox is £10 pm + pp and is available from the GlossyBox website here.
So as you can see GlossyBox have gone back to the original light pink packaging. Now I must admit I loved both the Christmas red box and the last months bright pink box but I think if we had these every month we wouldn't appreciate the limited edition boxes so I am OK that the packaging is back to it's original form.
This months box is designed around London Fashion Week, "five fab essentials to keep you looking your fashionable best."
So as I've not had time to review all the individual products recieved in the box this will be more of a review on the box itself and a bit of information on the products included. I will be reviewing some of the products at a later date once I've given them a good try and feel I've used them long enough to be able to offer a real review of the individual product (let me know if there is any products you would especially like to see a full review on).
So onto the important stuff, what was inside:
So included in this months box were:
- Duwops Venom Gloss - 5ml sample size in Buttercup - Full size 10.4ml £16 - A tinted lip gloss with DuWop's Lip Venom.
- Dr Bronner Magic Liquid Soap - Full Size 59ml worth £1.99 - A combination of organic extra virgin coconut, olive, jojoba and hemp oils, together with pure essential oils, creates a unique soap that cleans effectively without being aggressive and produces a velvety-lather that leaves the skin silky-smooth and refreshed. Apparently this can be used for loads of things and is a multipurpose product so I'll have to look into that and see what else it can be used for, anyone know?
- Paul Mitchell's Super Skinny Relaxing Balm - 25ml Sample Size - Full size 200ml £15.25 - This balm is designed to relax and control hair. Helps hair dry faster and helps fight frizz. Hydrates and moisturise hair from within.
- BM Beauty Pure Mineral Eyeshadow in Her Majesty - 1g sample size - Full size 2mg £7.00 - A cruelty free mineral eyeshadow. Her majesty is a pink with gold shimmer.
|See the golden shimmer when caught in the light?|
- Como Shambhala Invigorate Body Lotion - 50ml Sample size - Full size 300ml £20 - Full of a revitalising blend of essential oils this is ment to wake you up and make you fell more alive and in a "perfectly uplifted mood". I had a quick smell of this and it is divine, really lives up to the name as it's such a invigorating smell.
So that's the lot. I know a few people have been disappointed with this months box but I'm really pleased with it. The beautybox idea to me is to try out products and brands you wouldn't normally try and as I've not tried any of the brands in this box I am happy as it gives me a chance to give new brands a chance and maybe find a new love.
Are you a subscriber of GlossyBox? What did you think?
Bye everyone, Danielle x :)