Thursday, 16 February 2012

China Glaze Prismatic Chroma Glitters - Full Spectrum


Hi all,

Yey one more day until my other half will back from working away, this week has gone so slow!
Sorry, just wanted to share my excitement with you.

So this is just a quick post to follow on from the China Glazes Prismatic Chroma Glitter post I did the other week (if you would like to check that post out to find more about the gorgeous polishes and the shades available it's here). I had got Prism then (the purple based of the collection) but said I had also ordered some more colours from the collection so here is Full Spectrum.




Full Spectrum is the pink based Chroma Glitter and just like Prism it is fabulous. The pictures just don't do it justice. The way the light catches this polish made it look amazballs!! I will say though that there is not a huge amount of difference between Prism and Full spectrum and I'm not sure you would need both in your collection (except if your like me and mainly collect anything pink or purple). There just really lovely and girly, right up my street.



left to right - Full Spectrum, Prism.




These polishes go opaque after 2-3 coats and after a top coat are nice and smooth. As with all glitter polishes they can be a pain to remove but believe me there so worth it. The full collection is available from RadianBabe - Beauty here for £6.95 each.

I will be doing a NOTD with Full Spectrum so keep a look out and will also show you the other colour I have got in the collection when it arrives.

Here's the picture of Prism on:


Hope you love and appreciate all this glitter as I do, lol.

Danielle x :)

2 comments:

  1. These look amazing! I love glittery polishes :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seriously Gillian this may be my favourite nail polish collection ever, so sparkley x x

      Delete