Thursday, 9 February 2012

China Glaze Prismatic Chroma Glitters for Spring 2012 - Prism

Howdy gals,

Just received this polish this morning and am absolutely loving it already. It's from China Glaze's Prismatic Chroma Glitters for Spring 2012 which has just been released. It's a limited edition collection that was inspired by the beauty and magic of multi-coloured prisms. Complete with glitter and holographic-like technology. These six icy shades give the appearance of multi-layers of iridescent colour. The 6 shades in the collection are:
  • Full Spectrum
  • Liquid Crystal
  • Optical Illusion
  • Polarized
  • Prism
  • Ray-diant
Aren't these to die for?

The one I got today was in Prism, which is a purple offering of the collection .Multi-sized and differently shaped glitter particles that gives the appearance of multi-layers of iridescent colour. I'm in love!



It is so beautiful. I'm so looking forward to trying it out. I'm booked in for my nails doing tomorrow so it won't be for a while yet!

I have also ordered some more shades from the collection and will post about them as well. I got mine for £6.75 from http://radiantbabe-beauty.co.uk/.
Hope you love as much as me, really love this whole collection.

Danielle x :)

1 comment: