Monday, 13 February 2012

A big Thankyou and a FOTD (First one ever!!!)

Hello.

 I want to say a big thank you to everyone that is following me. I was so scared of starting a blog and it took me a really long time to muster up the courage to publish my first post. Everyone has been really kind with the comments and I appreciate everyone who is reading and following my blog. I hope you continue to like it and if anyone has any suggestions or ideas they would be well received.

So on with my first ever FOTD.


Don't mind the hair - I decided not to straighten!
On the face

  • L'oreal Studio Secrets Professional Smoothing Resurfacing Primer
  • Benefit High Beam
  • Max Studio Fix Fluid in NW20
  • Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer in Light 2
  • Mac MSF Natural in Medium +
  • 2True Bronzer in Shade 1
  • Accessorize Merged Baked Blusher in shade 6 Scandal
  • Famous Shimmer Brick in Pink

On the eyes + brows

  • Eyeko Fat Eye Stick in Old Gold (all over lid then blended out)
  • Eyeko Skinny Eyeliner in powder pink (on water line)
  • HD Brow Kit in Foxy
  • Smashbox Browtech to go in Taupe (just the brow gel)
  • Rimmel Volume Flash Scandal Eyes Mascara in 001 Black
On the Lips

  • Sleeks Pout Polish in Pink Cadillac
  • YSL Rouge Volupte in 29 Rose Opera
Finished off with Mac Fix+

Thanks, hope you like.

Danielle xx

4 comments:

  1. Great make-up, I love how it's wearable and pretty. Keep up the great work on the blog :-)

    Don't forget to check my blog out
    http://thesecretblogger-2011.blogspot.com/

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I already follow your blog x

      Delete
  2. Ah bless you. I was exactly the same. So glad I did now tho.
    Love the eye do - it suits you :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Scary stuff Isn't it. My too, really enjoy it. Thanks very much x x

      Delete