Saturday, 25 February 2012

Barry M NOTD

Happy weekend everyone, hope everyone is well. I'm very excited today as I received my first ever Butter London nail polish and Macs Viva Glam Nicki Lipstick in the post this morning. Been looking forward to these arriving all week and there finally here. So looking forward to trying them out and will be posting about the Viva Glam Nicki Lipstick later. I will also do a review on the Butter London nail polish once I've had chance to try in out properly.

Had my nails done the other day and wanted to show you how they turned out. I'm really loving them, a little sparkle but not to much.



Two coats of Barry M Rasberry on all nails and then a Barry M silver glitter on ring finger. As always I used a OPI base and top coat. Hope you like.
Danielle x

6 comments:

  1. Cute!
    Check out my massive 200 follower giveaway:
    http://allthingsbeautymake-upandshopping.blogspot.com/2012/02/massive-200-follower-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ill check it out now. I entered your bodyshop one not long back. Congrats on reaching 200 followers x

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks, its one of my favourites x

      Delete
  3. Really pretty! :-)

    lindsayfrances.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete