Sunday, 12 February 2012

Avon Haul

Hi everyone, got my Avon ordered delivered yesterday and thought I'd show you what I got. I'll be doing reviews on some of the newer Avon products once I've had time to test them out so you will see the lipsticks and nail polishes in more detail with swathes, prices, etc.

Here's the lot

The 3 polishes I chose, love them all can't wait to try them.

This ring was in the sale for £3, its gorgeous, BARGAIN!!


So excited to get this on xx
I received a perfume sample for the new fragrance,
it's lovely, might have a look at the full size.
So there we go. Just a quickie but I love to see any make upy bits and bats people get so wanted to share mine. Anyone else order from Avon? What do you think to it? x

Danielle x

2 comments:

  1. I used to be a rep so I scored loads of cheap stuff! The nail varnishes are great, I have all three of those, the speed drys are a bonus. You should try the matte finishes too. They dry in seconds!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They look so lovely. I've had Avon polishes before and they have been great. I just had my nails done at salon so can't try them out yet (gutted) x

      Delete