Sunday, 29 January 2012

TAG: Seven Deadly Beauty Sins

Hi everyone.

I've just seen this on allthingsbeautymake-upandshoppings blog and thought it would be nice to do as my first ever tag. So here it is:

The Questions:

GREED - What is your most inexpensive beauty product? What is your most expensive?

I have a beautiful lipstick from MUA that I got in Superdrug for £1. It's lovely and moisturising and has good lasting power.

Most expensive product is probably my Chanel Vita Lumiere foundation that cost £33.

WRATH - What beauty products do you have a love/hate relationship with? What has been hardest to find?

I have a love/ hate relationship with concealers as I have such dark under eye circles it has been hard finding one that 1. Covers the circles and 2. Last throughout the day.

Hardest beauty product to find was definitely my L'oreal Superliner in carbon gloss, it's so popular that nearly everywhere that stocks it have no stock! Super annoying.

GLUTTONY - What are your most delicious beauty products?

All my Lush and body shop bath/shower products, they smell delicious, I just want to eat them not bath in them, lol. My favourite is The Comforter bubble bar from Lush.

SLOTH - What beauty product do you neglect due to laziness?

Primer. When I'm in a rush I skip it which I shouldn't as my foundation doesn't last as long and my pores on my cheeks are more noticeable.

PRIDE - What beauty product gives you more confidence?

Mascara. It makes me look more awake and makes my eyes standout that little bit more.

LUST - What beauty product makes you lust after the opposite sex the most?

A nice fresh smelling aftershave. I love CK one.

ENVY - What item would you most like to receive as a gift?

Id be grateful of any gift but the Urban Decay Naked 2 palette would be nice as I won't pay another £35+ for a similar palette to what I already have but I'd just like to have both in my collection.

I tag everyone in this...

Danielle x

13 comments:

  1. love this post xx

    Anyone follow me and i will follow you back xxxx
    @MissLauren____
    Follow me xx

    @MissLauren____
    https://twitter.com/#!/MissLauren____

    http://missslauren.blogspot.com/
    http://ravingbeautyx.blogspot.com/

    Follow me x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lauren. I follow both your blogs x

      Delete
  2. my most expensive beauty product is probably lancome foundation at around £20 and eyeshadow pallete from urban decay at £30.

    the cheapest-nail polish from Poundland! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The UD palettes are expensive, I have the first one but not getting the number 2 because they just cost so much! I don't mind paying for high end foundations as I think they make a massive difference to your makeup but I do love a good bargain on beauty products :)

      Delete
  3. I love your blog! I followed! I would love it if you would check out my blog and follow me? Thanks so much. http://camigmakeup4u2c.blogspot.com

    -Cami

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Camisole, I've checked it out and it's great, I'm now a follower :)

      Delete
    2. sorry just seen the post and my silly computer has pre entered camisole instead of cami, damn predictive text. Danielle x

      Delete
  4. thanks for the comment doll! losing weight is such an uphill battle, and can be quite frustrating at times - but trust me if you find what works best for you, keep going! all the work you put into reaching your goals will reward you at the end, i promise. if you ever need any tips for snacks or suggestions for low calories treats and meals, just send me a little message or e-mail and i'd be more then happy to encourage you along!

    xxoo

    following you back now!

    hugs, xo
    *BARBIE-BOMBSHELL.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Jasmine. I'm following slimming world at the mo and it seems to be going well. I weigh in every Wednesday. Just don't want to look back at my wedding photos with regret. Want to look the best I possibly can 24/7. Xx you have done great, hopefully some of your strength and determination will rub off x

      Delete
  5. really great TAG. i've enever heard of this one before!
    -Haylet xx
    http://alwaysbeglamorous.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought it was a great tag so wanted to do it. Glad you enjoyed. Danielle x

      Delete
    2. Hayley i've checked out your blog and am now a follower, if you enjoy my blog please follow. Danielle x

      Delete
  6. Hi Danielle,
    I've just tagged you in my post. I have only just started my blog but please have a look. I love the blog by the way, I've just followed.

    http://jassyofalltrades.blogspot.com.au/2012/01/tag-seven-deadly-beauty-sins.html

    ReplyDelete