Tuesday, 24 January 2012

Superdrug Cosmetics Haul

Hello anybody??

So the Superdrug where I live is rubbish to say the least! We only have around 4 makeup stands and they are tiny. So I just love going out of town to shop as I just have so much more selection. I love Sleek products so every opportunity to have a browse at their stand makes me very happy. Although I do love high end make up I have just as much love for certain drugstore brands.

I didn't get loads as I'd already spent too much by the time I got to Superdrug and was trying to be a good girl.

So I ended up getting:

Collection 2000 Lasting perfection concealer (shade 2) - I have heard so many great things about this concealer that I had to try it. At £3.69 I don't think you can go wrong. I'll be trying this out over the next few weeks and will do a review on it.

Barry M Dazzledust in Iced Pink for £4.59 - I bought this as I have another in a deep brown colour and love the effect these dazzle dusts create. I use the brown one in my crease if I am wanting a dark shimmery smokey eye look. The iced pink I got to use in the inner corners of my eyes to create that more open eyed awake look.

Barry M Lip Lacquer crayon in No2 for £4.99. - I bought this as I saw it on one of my favourite blogs and as I'm such a sucker for a lip product (or any beauty product for that matter) I just had to try it. There was lots of other nice colours but loved this glossy red colour.

Sleek Pout Polish in Pink Cadillac for £4.29 - have this in another colour and really like it so thought would try this one. Leaves lips feeling lovely and soft and smells yummy.


Sorry for the lighting in the picture but I find it near impossible to get the time to take the photos for blogging in daylight hours.

Danielle x:)

4 comments:

  1. Your blog is wonderful, i am happy to be a follower. :) If you want you can make a 175x200 blog button, send it to my email and i'll put it up for you on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks means a lot. What do you need me to email to you? X

      Delete
  2. Heyy :) Just stumbled across your lovely blog and I'm following. Would appreciate it if you could have a look and follow mine
    Aisling xxx
    myshallowobsession.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Aisling, I've checked it out and am not following. It's a great blog x

      Delete