Sunday, 22 January 2012

REVIEW: OPIs Touring America mini collection

Hi, the other day I bought the OPI touring America mini collection and am going to review it on here. I'm sure everyone knows how great OPI nail polishes are but in case you don't there fab!

The colours included in the collection were:

My Address is "Hollywood" (in photo) - a beautiful rosey pink with a slight shimmer.

French Quarter for You Thoughts - beautiful creamy grey.

A-Taupe the Space Needle (in photo) - a lovely creamy taupe colour.

Honk If You Love OPI - a deep grape colour.

All colours need 2 coats. They are all lovely consistency and go on lovely. I'm not sure I will use all the colours, I'm not overly keen on Honk if You Love OPI but think I will wear the other 3 colours a lot. The collection retails at £10.50 which includes 4x 3.75 nail polishes. All in all I'm glad I purchased this collection and look forward to wearing the polishes especially My Address is "Hollywood".

Hope this is OK going as it's my first ever review. Thanks, Danielle x x

No comments:

Post a Comment